All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international survey of the very best artists working today in dubstep graphics, the vanguard visual component to the international electronic music phemenOriginally an electronic dance music form from the garage, drum and bass, and dub reggae clubs of South London, dubstep has merged with street art, pop art, and design to become a global design and music phemen, w entering the mainstream and influencing the likes of Sop Dogg and Rihanna. The artists that supplied the scene with its imagery for t-shirts, posters, logos, and merchandising have grown a fantastic and distinct brand of provocative graphic design, pop artworks, and street art. Their subversion of regular corporate brands and language have also become a witty trope in recent advertising campaigns. The best of these artists worldwide are featured here, with amazing imagery and detailed analysis showing their influences and connections. This volume is essential for all graphic designers, fascinating for anyone into the club scene, and of interest for those wanting to keep abreast of street art and contemporary visual culture.
- Author BiographyXavier A.Tapies is the author of Street Art and the War on Terror and Street Artists The Compete Guide.
- Author(s)Xavier A Tapies
- PublisherGraffito Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffito Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width188 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.