All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuck and Goose return in their second board book appearance! All the lovable characters from Duck & Goose and Duck, Duck, Goose return, this time to introduce basic counting concepts. One goose. Two ducks. Three friends. As the characters illustrate numbers from 1 to 10, children will love following the simple text and colourful illustrations. A fun-filled introduction to an important concept.
- Author BiographyTad Hills is the author and illustrator of the New York Times bestselling Duck & Goose. He is a painter, actor, and obsessive Halloween costume maker who has created several books for children. Tad lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his wife and their two children.
- Author(s)Tad Hills
- PublisherBoxer Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxer Books Limited
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width225 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tad Hills
- Interest Age3+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.35
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.