All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould you tell the difference between a male and female duck? Would you recognise a duck in flight? Do you kw what its nest looks like? Discover the exciting world of the duck, from a city pond to a remote coastal bay - explore some of the different habitats that are the duck's home. Follow the duck's life cycle, from the hatching of a chick to finding a mate. Find out about the threats facing ducks today and how to feed them properly. Includes an animal map, locator map, life cycle summary and 'unusual fact' boxes.
- Author BiographyStephen Savage is a biologist, natural history lecturer and Associate Member of the Institute of Biology. Author of over 26 natural history books for children, Stephen works with schoolchildren and adults focusing on the local environment and how people can discover its secrets for themselves.
- Author(s)Stephen Savage
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBritish Animals
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width178 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.