All listings for this product
Best Selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.34New
- AU $24.31New
- AU $25.45New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $34.60Trending at AU $36.36
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $47.46Trending at AU $50.02
- AU $16.72Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.80Trending at AU $34.25
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $46.05
About this product
- DescriptionThere are approximately 3,712 ways for a guy to look stupid during pregnancy-this book's here to help you avoid all (most) of them. And here's your first hint: Focus on what you can be doing for her rather than what's happening to her.She's pregnant. She kws that. You kw that. And her one hundred and fifty-two baby books tell her exactly what she can expect. Your job is to learn what you can do between the stick turning blue and the drive to the delivery room to make the next nine months go as smoothly as possible. That's where John Pfeiffer steps in.Like any good coach, he's been through it. He's dealt with the morning sickness and doctor visits, painting the baby's nursery and packing the overnight bag, choosing a name, hospital, and the color of the car-seat cover. All the while he remained positive and responsive-there with a You're beautiful when necessary-but assertive during the decision-making process. (He didn't want to wind up with a kid named Percy.) And w it's your turn.She might be having the baby, but you have plenty of responsibilities.
- Author BiographyJohn Pfeiffer, a married father of three, is the author of Dude, You're Gonna Be a Dad! Mike Chamberlain is an actor and voice-over performer, as well as an AudioFile Earphones Award-winning audiobook narrator. Along with animation and video game characters, Mike performs narration and voices promos for television.
- Author(s)John Pfeiffer
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Mike Chamberlain
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time300
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.