Due Diligence for Global Deal Making: The Definitive Guide to Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Financings, and Strategic Alliances by Bloomberg Press (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $79.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompanies of all sizes have been initiating international transactions--mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and private placements--in record numbers. Targeted due diligence is crucial to effectively research, value, and complete these complex deals. With an evolving climate of uncertainty and new, unpredictable threats to business, it is more essential than ever before. Due Diligence for Global Deal Making is an invaluable guidebook for companies trying to capitalize on the opportunities in both developed and emerging cross-border markets. All too often global transactions fail to meet the parties' expectations, and the leading culprit is inadequate due diligence. Especially when the target partner lacks a financial performance track record and significant assets, expanding businesses must answer difficult questions, such as: Why (if at all) do this deal? What are the rules going in, and what happens if things go wrong? Where are the tax, legal, financial, and operational traps, and what are the opportunities? This book provides what's needed to avoid devastating mistakes and to master the steps that ensure success: * Expert analysis, insights, and strategies from experienced practitioners and leading authorities in cross-border matters * In-depth coverage of critical topics decision makers need to understand in order to succeed in cross-border transactions--from corporate planning to operational, financial, legal, tax, accounting, and people/organizational considerations * Best practices of corporate investors and professional advisers in conducting critical due diligence Noted experts discuss critical topics corporate executives--and all those involved with their company's legal, operational, accounting, and tax matters--need to kw to successfully complete complex global transactions today.
- Author BiographyArthur Rosenbloom is managing director of CFC Capital Corp. and former chairman of the board of Patricof & Co. Capital Corp. His contributions on investment banking-related topics have appeared in Forbes, BusinessWeek, the Harvard Business Review, and the National Law Journal. An adjunct professor of finance at the Stern Graduate School of Business at New York University and NYU Law School, he also is a trustee of New York's Citizens Budget Commission, a member of its Competitiveness Subcommittee, and an active member of the panel of arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association and the New York Stock Exchange.
- PublisherBloomberg Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Professional
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomberg Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight681 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byArthur H. Rosenbloom
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.