All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe exciting new mode in desserts can be found in this cookbook featuring the flavors of the Lati world. While savory Latin-American cuisine is well kwn, the sweeter side of this vibrant culinary culture has been overlooked. The countries of Central and South America combined Spanish techniques with native ingredients into an entirely distinct dessert tradition. This will be the first cookbook devoted to Latin-American sweets, uncovering a whole new world of exotic flavors. The desserts presented range from baked cakes to ice cream to chocolate, with step-by-step recipes for both traditional favorites, such as flans, churros with chocolate, and tres leches cake, as well as original creations from Chef Joseluis Flores's restaurants.
- Author BiographyJoseluis Flores is the acclaimed Executive Pastry Chef for a restaurant group that includes Ola in Miami, Alma de Cuba in Philadelphia, Deseo in Scottsdale, and De La Costa in Chicago. Laura Zimmerman Maye is Director of Marketing for Fox & Obel, Chicago's premier specialty food retailer, and most recently co-authored The Great Ceviche Book. Douglas Rodriguez, known as the godfather of Nuevo Latino cuisine, is the author of four cookbooks, the executive chef of four restaurants, and the recipient of the Rising Star Chef award from the James Beard Foundation.
- Author(s)Joseluis Flores,Laura Zimmerman Maye
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note32 Colour
- Weight1184 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.