All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionExpert player outlines rules, scoring, and etiquette of duplicate bridge. Taking thing for granted, he explains everything from the basics - how hands are moved from round to round, etc. - to duplicate bridge philosophy, assessing strength of your contract, when to take risks, more.
- Author(s)Alfred Sheinwold
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1972
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., forms
- Weight188 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.