All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the result of an International Colloquium under the title of Rural Assyria (1350-500 BC) held on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the excavation of Tall Seh Hamad, October 6-8, 2008, at the site itself to incorporate the genius loci. Most of the papers were presented at the Colloquium, i.e. A. Caubet / F. Poplin, G. Chambon / F.J. Kreppner, D. Charpin, J.-M. Durand, H. Kuhne, M. G. Masetti-Rouault, R. Reculeau, plus additional ones by F. M. Fales, H. Freydank, A. Fugert, F.J. Kreppner / H. Hornig, C. Muller-Kessler, M. Pucci, K. Radner, D. Shibata, and F. Tourtet are offered in this volume under the title of Dur-Katlimmu in Perspective 2008. They represent the state of research of the Assyrian central place of Dur-Katlimmu and the Habur region of Upper Mesopotamia during the second and first Millennia BCE. At the same time, this volume initiates a new series Studia Chaburensia. It will be devoted to the study of provincial regions with an emphasis on the development, change, and collapse of settlements, environment, ecomy, administration, and every day life in rural areas. Chrologically unlimited, the series will focus on the Assyrian and contemporary civilisations of the second and first millennia BCE. Geographically it will encompass Upper Mesopotamia as well as neighbouring regions.
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- LanguageEnglish & German
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAncient History
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byHartmut Kuhne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.