All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHoly Roman Emperor and King of the Germans Maximilian I was Albrecht Durer's main patron from 1512 onward. These 45 pages of marginal drawings for the ruler's prayer book, unkwn till their 1808 facsimile publication, reveal the artist's lighthearted and witty side. Includes 8 additional drawings by other artists and a new Introduction.
- Author BiographyRegarded as the greatest of the German Renaissance artists, Albrecht Durer (1471-1528) created a vast body of work that ranges from altarpieces to copper engravings and portraits. Painter, printer, draughtsman, and art theorist, he remains best known for his woodcuts.
- Author(s)Albrecht Durer
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.