All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPillows are soft and books are hard, but what gives these two objects such different qualities? You'll find out in this book that explores the properties of different materials, explains what makes some things soft and some things hard, and teaches you how to identify these characteristics.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitlePropiedades de los Materiales
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width203 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.