Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by vivienneleesimpson
- Est. delivery by 9 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you leave food on your plate at mealtimes? If you do, beware, it could lead to all sorts of trouble ...The dad in this book has a penchant for leftover food - even the bits that are soggy and chewed! He eats EVERYTHING - unfinished sandwiches, cold soggy fries, unwanted broccoli, half eaten pies! But when, one day, he accidentally guzzles the cat's Puss-Pep-Up Powder, strange things start to happen ...
- Author BiographyPETER BENTLY has written several picture books including The Shark in the Dark and Cats Ahoy! (both Macmillan). He has also written the Vampire School series of young fiction for OUP. He studied languages at Oxford and now lives in Devon with his wife and two children. RUSSELL AYTO has illustrated books by many prolific authors such as Giles Andreae, Cressida Cowell and Ian Whybrow. In 2008 he won the inaugural Roald Dahl Funny Prize for The Witch's Children go to School. He has also been shortlisted for the Smarties Prize, the Greenaway Award and the Blue Peter Awards. Born in Sussex, Russell now lives in Penzance,Cornwall.
- Author(s)Peter Bently
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight187 g
- Width240 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Illustrator(s)Russell Ayto
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.73
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $6.14Trending at AU $9.46
- AU $9.05Trending at AU $9.80
- AU $9.77Trending at AU $11.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.