All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost all architecture is designed on commission for a client. And the architect's design must always bend to the wishes or demands of that client. The situation is turned on its head, however, when the architect becomes his/her own client when building, revating or redecorating their own home. All of a sudden, the architect has the freedom to give full expression to his vision on living and the humble home is transformed into something of a calling card. This book contains 16 such calling cards: sixteen extensive reports on the lofts, apartments or houses where leading Dutch architects as Herman Herzberger, Gunnar Daan, Felix Claus and others live. Each report is accompanied by a text in which the architect expounds his/her own vision on architecture.
- Author BiographyDutch stylist and designer Frank Visser lives in Amsterdam. Working under the name of IJM, his projects have been featured in international design publications and really spark the imagination of the viewer. Mirjam Bleeker works as in independent, self-assigned photographer. She roams the world, seeking the most beautiful and extraordinary people and places. Bleeker's work has appeared in numerous international publications, particularly travel and interior magazines.
- Author(s)Frank Visser
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- LanguageDutch & English
- Place of PublicationAntwerp
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note180 Colour
- Weight1619 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mirjam Bleeker
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.