All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese short etudes explore a variety of keyboard patterns and articulations. The studies, limited to key signatures of three sharps or flats or less, develop legato phrasing, dynamic graduations and voicing. Approximately the same level of difficulty as K?hler's 12 Easy Studies and Czerny's Practical Method for Beginners, Op. 599 and The Young Pianist, Op. 823.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight181 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byWillard Palmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.