Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.20+ AU $6.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRankin for the Xbox generation Detective Constable Scott Cullen finds his professional and private lives at opposite ends of the spectrum. While his career is stagnating - impacted by the jockeying for position ahead of the Police Scotland restructure as much as by his own inability to push for promotion - his love life goes from strength to strength. But when a family dinner is interrupted by the discovery of a body found in a Range Rover at the foot of a shale bing in West Lothian, Cullen is forced to go back to his old stomping ground. Now, haunted by figures from his past, Cullen comes up against DS Colin Methven, the latest officer occupying the position Cullen has long coveted, intent on straightening out Cullen's cowboy nature. Lurking in the background is DI Paul Wilkinson, trying to push Cullen back to a recent major case. DYED IN THE WOOL is a dark police procedural vel about male identity set against the backdrop of football hooliganism. The fourth book in a series of Edinburgh-based police procedurals starring DC Scott Cullen which has been compared favourably with Ian Rankin, Mark Billingham, Christopher Brookmyre, Ed McBain, Elmore Leonard and Stuart MacBride.
- Author(s)Ed James
- Date of Publication08/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRhona Lindsay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.