All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeath is preferable to what awaits in her forgotten past...Coffee is the only thing standing between Grace Debry and a straight-jacket since she gave up swearing in hor of her foster mom. A rash of break-ins makes her wonder if caffeine is eugh. Especially when the tes left behind make it personal. Her brand-spanking new life is more nightmare than dream-come-true. All Matthew Duncan has wanted since hiring Grace is to have her in his passenger seat, his arms, and his bed. As they grow closer, the feisty brunette proves to be a handful-one Matt is happy to hold. He's determined to give her the happily ever after she stopped believing in years ago. Unfortunately for Grace, it will take more than Matt's considerable resolve to keep her safe. Three's a crowd-t that he cares. Every move she makes, every breath she takes ...he's watching. Waiting to reclaim what he lost. Angel Nicholas pens ather wildly passionate romantic suspense with Dying for Love.
- Author BiographyAngel Nicholas spent her childhood writing angst-ridden poetry and hiding behind romance novels. Now the mother of four children and one beautiful grandchild, fiction is still her refuge. Excessive caffeine fuels her typing. The splendors of Idaho inspire her muse. When she's not torturing her characters, Angel can be found in the nearest coffee shop or shoe store.
- Author(s)Angel Nicholas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.