Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2002, thirty-one year old Erica McKenzie's lifelong battle with addiction and body image ended one day when she collapsed to the floor unconscious. Within moments, she was pulled through a tunnel at exhilarating speed and delivered into the hands of God. In Heaven, God revealed the importance of free will and the destiny of mankind. Dying to Fit In is the true story of one woman's extraordinary near-death experience with God and her journey to Heaven, Hell, and back. Erica discovered God's Divine plan-a blueprint-unique gifts he bestows on each of us, and the key to unlock their power. She returned with a new mission, to share these messages with the world. But first she would endure many challenges that would test her faith and connection with God and which began with learning to love herself. Her God-given wisdom is a gift beyond price, a gift she shares with readers in this book. Exceptional, life-healing powerful insights, and Erica's dialogue with God exudes and abundance of wisdom, with a treasure trove of awareness and inspiration on every page. -Jeffrey Long, M.D., Author of the New York Times bestselling Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences Erica McKenzie's near-death experience is one of the most moving and profound I have ever encountered. Her God-given wisdom is a gift beyond price. -Kenneth Ring, Ph.D Author of Lessons from the Light Game-changer, impossible to put down...This important book has the potential to heal lives, be a great contribution to the medical community, and pave the way for a new generation. -David Brownstein, M.D., Medical Director for the Center of Holistic Medicine The subject of near-death experiences should interest every person who seeks thrustworthy credible insight about what happens when we die and the transcendent meaning underlying earthly existence. Erica McKenzie's powerful experience is one extraordinary case in point. It is a remarkable story from a remarkable woman. In a word, her book is magnificent, one worthy of the highest praise and recommendation. Expect to be inspired and enriched by this wonderful work. -John R. Audette, M.S., President, CEO & Co-Founder Eternea.org and Quantrek.org, Principal Founder, International Association for Near-Death Studies(IANDS.org), Former hospice and hospital administrator.
- Author(s)Erica McKenzie
- PublisherErica McKenzie
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintErica McKenzie
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byRajiv Parti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.