About this product
- DescriptionIn this Cyra de Bergerac-like vel, Karl, a teenage boy, enlists a famous writer to help him impress his girlfriend, Firella. She's asked him to write her a letter in which he reveals his true self. Convinced he's t good eugh with words to please her, Karl tracks down Friella's favorite author and pleads with him to take on the task. The writer reluctantly agrees on the condition that Karl submit to a series of interviews, so the letter will be based on authentic feelings. Through these lively and intelligent discussions, award winning author Aidan Chambers creates an indelible portrait of a teenage boy discovering his own voice in a world and constructs a love story that is as much about the mind as the heart.
- Author BiographyAidan Chambers has received a number of prestigious awards, such as the Carnegie Medal, the Michael L.Printx award and the Hans Christian Anderson Medal for the body of his work. He is the author of a number of Abram's titles.
- Author(s)Aidan Chambers
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.