Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for intermediate-level painters who have some previous experience with acrylics, this book encourages artists and art students to work creatively with acrylics by experimenting with fresh techniques. Author and artist Soraya French explains methods of using both acrylic paints for brilliant opaque effects and acrylic inks to produce translucent washes that resemble watercolors. She demonstrates specific aspects of painting, such as shape and form, color, the design element, dramatic lighting effects, and semi-abstract techniques. The subjects she treats in this book include flowers, still life, animals and birds, human figures, urban and rural landscapes, and seascapes. Practical exercises, projects, studio tips, and step-by-step demonstrations fill this book, which also features the work of several guest artists to show contrasting styles of acrylic painting. Approximately 150 color illustrations.
- Author(s)Soraya French
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight726 g
- Width229 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.