Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis cutting-edge rhetoric with readings combines a process-oriented approach to argumentative writing with captivating essays and dynamic visuals. Thoroughly tested in the authors' own classrooms, the engaging readings explore different perspectives on relevant topics such as the obesity epidemic, student loan debt, and racism, bringing to life issues students grapple with in their lives as citizens, consumers, and family members. The essays - including those written by the authors' own students - serve as motivational models for student writing. Cartoons, comic strips, and photographs complement the readings and stimulate critical thinking on a wide range of issues. The rhetoric section of Dynamic Argument presents thirteen chapters sequenced to lead students through the writing process. From chapter to chapter, students discover a variety of persuasive writing tools. They then learn to develop their own points of view and to use logic to support them.
- Author(s)Justin Everett,Robert P. Lamm
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/05/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight1225 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.