All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the static behavior of concrete has been the subject of numerous works, the same cant be said for the dynamic behavior. This book sets out to remedy this situation: it begins by presenting the most frequently used experimental techniques in the study of the dynamic behavior of concrete, then continues by examining seismicity and seismic behavior, soil behavior, models of concrete structures subject to seismic activity, seismic calculation methods of structures, and paraseismic engineering.
- Author BiographyJacky Mazars works at the Polytechnic National Institute, Grenoble, France. Alain Millard works at the CEA Saclay, Gif-sur-Yvette, Paris, France.
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleISTE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAlain Millard,Jacky Mazars
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.