Dynamic Learning: Dreamweaver CS3 by Fred Gerantabee, AGI Training Team (Mixed media product, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning Dreamweaver CS3 is like having access to a top-tch team of your very own instructors. Written by product experts and trainers who have produced many of Adobe's training titles, the book takes you step-by-step through the process of learning to use Dreamweaver X like a pro. This full-color book is organized into lessons, with easy-to-follow instructions, tips, examples, and review questions at the end of every lesson. Each lesson is self-contained, so you can go through the entire book sequentially or just focus on individual lessons. The topics covered include: what's new in Dreamweaver CS3; Dreamweaver CS3 Jumpstart; creating web sites; styling pages with CSS; working with snippets and library items; using tables and frames; and adding Flash, video, and audio content. In addition, every book in this series also comes with a DVD with video demos and exercise files for the lessons, including projects in various stages of completion, rather than the usual start , and finished versions.
- Author BiographyFred Gerantabee is an instructor with Aquent Graphics Institute. He is an Adobe Certified Instructor for Flash, Dreamweaver, and the mobile development platform, Flash Lite.When he's not in the classroom or writing, he is an interactive designer and developer with more than a decade of Web publishing experience. He has earned an Emmy Award for his work with Disney/ABC's Enhanced TV division, creating synchronous, FLASH-based applications and interactive games for major television events such as the 2004 Presidential Elections, the 76th and 77th Academy Awards, and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.His experience spans production, design, and development, including motion graphics, CD-ROMs, scripting, and managing database-driven web sites.AGI, now an Aquent service offering, provides software training, consulting, and support services to professionals and creative organizations. For more than a decade, creative and marketing organizations have relied upon AGI to help them and their employees better use technology. Whether providing customized training solutions to ten or ten thousand employees or assisting with consulting and implementation services, AGI has the depth, experience, and approach to help you and your team. The Aquent Graphics Institute (AGI) training team www.agitraining.com is a highly experienced group of authors and instructors with a strong track record for developing and delivering best-of-breed books, video content, seminar series, and conferences. Learn more about Aquent Graphics Institute by visiting www.agitraining.com.
- Author(s)AGI Training Team,Fred Gerantabee
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date24/11/2008
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.