Dynamic Management of Sustainable Development: Methods for Large Technical Systems by Irina Oleinikova, Anna Mutule, Zigurds Krishans, Yuri Merkuryev (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $156.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $250.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDynamic management of systems development is a precondition for the realization of sustainable system development. This approach allows for the usage of systems theory methods that take into consideration the interaction of decisions made over time and space. A characteristic feature of this kind of method is that the process of sophisticated object development over time is examined for optimal decision selection. This requires the application of modelling methods that represent properties of the developing objects, high speed calculation methods for the estimation of technical and ecomic characteristics, as well as effective optimization methods. Dynamic Management of Sustainable Development presents a concise summary of the authors' research in the area of dynamic methods analysis of technical systems development. Along with systematic illustration of mathematical methods, considerable attention is drawn to practical realization and applications. Dynamic Management of Sustainable Development will be helpful for scientists involved in the mathematical modelling of large technical systems development and for engineers working in the area of large technical systems planning.
- Author BiographyZigurds Krishans (Dr.habil.sc.ing.) is Full Professor and Leading Researcher of the Institute of Physical Energetics, and Head of the Laboratory of Power Systems Mathematical Modelling. He is also Vice-President of the Baltic Association of Electric Power System Researchers, Chairman of the Inspection Committee of National Organization of Automatic Control of Latvia (LANO), and a member of the Scientific Council of the Institute of Physical Energetics. He is an editorial board member of the Latvian Journal of Physics and Technical Sciences and the International Journal of Russian Academy of Sciences Economy of Ural Region . Anna Mutule (Dr.sc.ing.) is Leading Researcher of the Institute of Physical Energetics, Laboratory of Power Systems Mathematical Modelling, and Associate Professor at Riga Technical University. She is a member of the Baltic Association of Electric Power System Researchers and of the Board of Latvian Electrical Power Society (LEEA), as well as an Expert of the Latvian Council of Science. Yuri Merkuryev (Dr.habil.sc.ing.) is Full Professor of the Institute of Information Technology of Riga Technical University and Head of the Department of Modelling and Simulation. He is President of the Latvian Simulation Society, Director of Latvian Centre of the McLeod Institute of Simulation Science, a board member of the Federation of European Simulation Societies, EUROSIM, Chartered IT Professional Fellow of British Computer Society and a senior member of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International (SCS). He is also Associate Editor of Simulation: Transactions of The Society for Modeling and Simulation International and an editorial board member of the International Journal of SIMULATION & Process Modelling. Irina Oleinikova (Dr.sc.ing.) is Leading Researcher of the Institute of Physical Energetics, Laboratory of Power Systems Mathematical Modelling and Associate Professor of Riga Technical University. She is also a member of the Baltic Association of Electric Power System Researchers, Expert of the Latvian Council of Science and a board member of the Latvian Electrical Power Society (LEEA).
- Author(s)Anna Mutule,Irina Oleinikova,Yuri Merkuryev,Zigurds Krishans
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.