All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this follow up to From a Market Ecomy to a Finance Ecomy, Samli reflects on his more than half a century of ecomic experience and research, maintaining that financiers, the government and many decision makers in both politics and the ecomy, do t really the 'free market.
- Author BiographyA. Coskun (Josh) Samli is Research Professor of Marketing and International Business at the University of North Florida, USA. He is the author and co-author of almost 300 scholarly articles, 23 books, and 30 monographs. Samli has lectured extensively in Europe, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, the Far East, and Oceania, and was very active in the Fulbright Commission.
- Author(s)A. Coskun Samli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.