All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionModelling is a tool used by savvy business managers to understand the processes of their business and to estimate the impact of changes. Dynamic Modelling for Business Management applies dynamic modelling to business management, using accessible modelling techniques that are demonstrated starting with fundamental processes and advancing to more complex business models. Discussions of modelling emphasize its practical use for decision making and implementing change for measurable results. Readers will learn about both manufacturing and service-oriented business processes using hands-on lessons. Then will then be able to manipulate additional models to try out their kwledge and address issues specific to their own businesses and interests. Some of the topics covered include workflow management, supply-chain-management, and strategy.
- Author(s)B. Hannon,B. McGarvey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/01/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleModeling Dynamic Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.