All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDynamic Population Models is the first book to comprehensively discuss and synthesize the emerging field of dynamic modeling. Incorporating the latest research, it includes thorough discussions of population growth and momentum under gradual fertility declines, the impact of changes in the timing of events on fertility measures, and the complex relationship between period and cohort measures. The book is designed to be accessible to those with only a minimal kwledge of calculus.
- Author(s)Robert Schoen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2007
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight559 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.