All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDynamic secrets are constantly generated and updated from messages exchanged between two communication users. When dynamic secrets are used as a complement to existing secure communication systems, a stolen key or password can be quickly and automatically reverted to its secret status without disrupting communication. Dynamic Secrets in Communication Security presents unique security properties and application studies for this techlogy. Password theft and key theft longer pose serious security threats when parties frequently use dynamic secrets. This book also illustrates that a dynamic secret based security scheme guarantees impersonation attacks are detected even if an adversary steals a user's password or their key is lost. Practitioners and researchers working in network security or wireless communications will find this book a must-have reference. Dynamic Secrets in Communication Security is also a valuable secondary text for advanced-level students in computer science and electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Donald Towsley,Sheng Xiao,Weibo Gong
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.