All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionDynamic Systems Modelling and Optimal Control explores the applications of oil field development, energy system modelling, resource modelling, time varying control of dynamic system of national ecomy, and investment planning.
- Author BiographyDipak Basu is Professor in International Economics in Nagasaki University, Japan. Previously he was lecturer in the Institute of Agricultural Economics at Oxford University, Research Officer in the Department of Applied Economics at Cambridge University, Senior Economist in Charge of the Middle East & Africa division of Standard & Poor, and Senior Economist in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia. He is a member of the editorial board of International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management and was the editor of the Middle East & Africa Review. He has received his PhD from the University of Birmingham, UK. Victoria W. Miroshnik is Associate Professor in Management, Tokyo International University, Japan. She was awarded the Adam Smith Research Fellowship from the University of Glasgow, UK and was previously Associate Professor in Management at Keimyung University, South Korea; American University Dubai; Ritsumeikan Asia-Pacific University, Japan; and a psychologist in the Military Academy of USSR in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Author(s)Dipak Basu,Victoria Miroshnik
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.