Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.14+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBring health and harmony to your body, mind and spirit by practising Dynamic Yoga. Dynamic yoga, also kwn as Ashtanga yoga, a is a more rigorous, powerful form of Hatha yoga. By focusing on balance and controlled breathing as you move quickly through the series of poses in rhythmic routines called Vinyasa, you'll strengthen and rejuvenate yourself in wonderful ways. Juliet Pegrum, an experienced yoga teacher, explains how to achieve each pose so that even beginners can enjoy the benefits right away. Let go of tension in every muscle, and feel relief and a soothing calmness take over. The heat that's generated through practice encourages flexibility, boosts energy, helps the body detoxify and promotes peace of mind. Each fully illustrated sequence prepares your body for what's to come, from warm-ups through sitting, standing and finishing poses. At every stage, you'll kw the health benefits that can be attained. Whether you want to encourage restful sleep or prevent lower back pain, you'll feel tranquil and fully refreshed by the experience. Establish a rhythm with weekly schedules specially designed for vices. Every week you'll add more complex poses, advancing at the best pace. Advice on correct breathing, diet and how to relax helps ensure total success. Revitalize yourself with this classic, powerful practice that offers great physical and spiritual benefits.
- Author BiographyJuliet Pegrum is an experienced Ashtanga practitioner who lives and works in New York. She has taught and demonstrated yoga in Jaipur, India, and Santiago, Chile.
- Author(s)Juliet Pegrum
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 x col photographs
- Weight407 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.