All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionNonlinear Systems and Methods For Mechanical, Electrical and Biosystems presents topics observed at the 3rd Conference on Nonlinear Science and Complexity(NSC), focusing on energy transfer and synchronization in hybrid nlinear systems. The studies focus on fundamental theories and principles,analytical and symbolic approaches, computational techniques in nlinear physical science and mathematics. Broken into three parts, the text covers: Parametrical excited pendulum, nlinear dynamics in hybrid systems, dynamical system synchronization and (N+1) body dynamics as well as new views different from the existing results in nlinear dynamics, mathematical methods for dynamical systems including conservation laws, dynamical symmetry in nlinear differential equations and invex energies and nlinear phemena in physical problems such as solutions, complex flows, chemical kinetics, Toda lattices and parallel manipulator. This book is useful to scholars, researchers and advanced technical members of industrial laboratory facilities developing new tools and products.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight683 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlbert Luo,Dumitru Baleanu,Jose Antonio Tenreiro Machado
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.