Dynamics in Logistics: Second International Conference, LDIC 2009, Bremen, Germany, August 2009, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $336.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $472.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume comprises the proceedings of the second International Conference on Dynamics in Logistics LDIC 2009. The scope of the conference was concerned with the identification, analysis, and description of the dynamics of logistic processes and networks. The spectrum reached from the planning and modelling of processes over invative methods like automous control and kwledge management to the new techlogies provided by radio frequency identification, mobile communication, and networking. The growing dynamics confronts the area of logistics with completely new challenges: It must become possible to rapidly and flexibly adapt logistic processes and networks to continuously changing conditions. LDIC 2009 provided a forum for the discussion of advances in that matter. The volume consists of one invited paper and of 47 contributed papers divided into various subjects including mathematical modelling in transport and production logistics, routing in dynamic logistic networks, sustainable collaboration and supply chain control policies, information, communication, automy, adaption and cognition in logistics, radio frequency identification in logistics and manufacturing networks, applications in production logistics, and logistic solutions for ports, container terminals, regions and services.
- Author BiographyHans-Jorg Kreowski is full professor for Theoretical Computer Science at the University of Bremen and member of the Center for Computing and Communication Technologies (TZI), of the Research Cluster for Dynamics in Logistics (LogDynamics), of the Collaborative Research Centre 637 Autonomous Cooperating Logistic Processes and of the International Graduate School for Dynamics in Logistics. His main research topics are graph transformation, algebraic specification, formal modelling and their applications in computer science and logistics. He is member and former chair of the Working Group 1.3 Foundations of System Specification of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP). He (co)-authored and (co)-edited 18 books and published more than 150 scientific papers. Bernd Scholz-Reiter is a full professor and chair holder of the new chair of Planning and Control of Production Systems (PSPS) at the University of Bremen and also serves as director of the Bremen Institute of Industrial Technology and Applied Work Science (BIBA). His BIBA department Intelligent Production and Logistics Systems (IPS) is also a research centre for the German Logistics Association (BVL). He is initiator and speaker of the Collaborative Research Centre 637 Autonomous Cooperating Logistic Processes and speaker of the Bremen Research Cluster for Dynamics in Logistics as well as of the International Graduate School for Dynamics in Logistics. He is a member of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities and of various other national and international organisations. Moreover, he is vice president of the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG). Professor Scholz-Reiter is editor of the professional journals Industrie Management and PPS Management and member of the editorial board of the International Journal Production Planning & Control. He is author and co-author of about 300 scientific publications. Klaus-Dieter Thoben is full professor for IT Applications in Production Engineering at the University of Bremen and also serves as director of the Bremen Institute of Industrial Technology and Applied Work Science (BIBA) heading the department ICT Applications for Production. He is member of the Research Cluster for Dynamics in Logistics (LogDynamics), of the Collaborative Research Centre 637 Autonomous Cooperating Logistic Processes and of the International Graduate School for Dynamics in Logistics. He is member of the Working Group 5.7 Advances in Production Management Systems of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP). He is author and co-author, editor and co-editor of 20 monographs, collections and proceedings and is author and co-author of about 200 contributions in scientific journals, collections and proceedings.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2120 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBernd Scholz-Reiter,Hans-Jorg Kreowski,Klaus-Dieter Thoben
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.