All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDr. David Shapiro's first new book in ten years, Dynamics of Character deepens his w-classic studies of psychopathology with this conceptualization of a dynamics of the whole character--a self-regulatory system that encompasses personal attitudes, modes of activity, and relationship with the external world. Extending and magnifying Shapiro's original vision of psychopathology, Dynamics of Character is a resonantly reasoned response to the reduction of complex processes of mind to products of biological defect of psychological trauma.
- Author BiographyDavid Shapiro, Ph.D., is Professor of Psychology, Graduate Faculty, at the New School. He is the author of Neurotic Styles, Autonomy and Rigid Character, and Psychotherapy of Neurotic Character. He practices psychotherapy in New York City.
- Author(s)David Shapiro
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.