All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to measure the dynamics of flow-performance relationships for a multi-domicile sample, Simon Weiler applies existing flow-performance research methods to a broad set of European equity (UCITS) funds and proves that major findings (performance-chasing behaviour and a convex flow-performance relationship) also hold true in a cross-border market environment.
- Author BiographySimon Weiler works as a research analyst and consultant for an international fund research and information provider.
- Author(s)Simon Weiler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note33 colour illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight160 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.