All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive work on the subject by one of the world's foremost hydrologists, designed primarily for advanced undergraduate and graduate students of ground water hydrology, soil mechanics, soil physics, drainage and irrigation engineering, and sanitary, petroleum, and chemical engineering. 335 black-and-white illustrations. Exercises, with answers.
- Author(s)Jacob Bear
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1989
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleDover Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note335ill.
- Weight991 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.