All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of the different dynamic patterns involved in the redistribution of mercury in the global environment, and its impact on human health and ecosystems. Increasing mercury usage and the lack of emission control policy, especially in fast developing countries, represent a complex environmental and political issue that can only benefit from more accurate measurement.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note157 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1139 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Volume editorKathryn R. Mahaffey,Nicola Pirrone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover of orig. ed. 2005
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.