All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegration politics in the Netherlands has changed dramatically between 1990 and 2005. Whereas ethnic and religious differences were hitherto pacified through accommodation, a new and increasingly powerful current in Dutch politics problematized the presence of mirities. This development represents a challenge to sociologists and political scientists: how to map and explain drastic changes? Arguing that extant approaches are better at explaining continuity than change, this book develops a relational discourse analysis to understand dynamic power relations in national as well as local politics. This title is available in the OAPEN Library - http://www.oapen.org.
- Author BiographyJustus Uitermark is Professor of Community Development at the Sociology Department of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Author(s)Justus Uitermark
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSolidarity and Identity
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Weight471 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.