Dyrham Park, South Gloucestershire by Oliver Garnett, National Trust (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDyrham Park is a beautiful baroque country house set in 110 hectares (274 acres) of garden and parkland, designed by Talman for William Blathwayt, Secretary at War during the reign of William III. As a consequence of Blathwayt's royal connections and influential uncle, Thomas Povey, the house was to become a showcase for his taste in Dutch decorative arts. The collection includes delftwar, paintings and furniture; later 18th-century additions include furniture by Gillow and Linnell. Amongst the restored Victorian domestic rooms are kitchens, tenants' hall and a delft-tiled dairy. Dyrham Park was the location for the 1993 film Remains of the Day.
- Author BiographyOliver Garnett is the National Trust's Guidebook Editor and the author of Living in Style: A Guide to Historic Decoration and Ornament
- Author(s)National Trust,Oliver Garnett
- PublisherNational Trust
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.27
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $9.64Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.04
- AU $16.75Trending at AU $19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.