Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA clearly explained guide to helping pupils cope with their dyslexia, this book dispels common myths and includes: Comprehensive coverage of dyslexia - what it is and what causes it; Action plans to help pupils overcome their difficulties with reading, writing, spelling and maths; Advice on how pupils with dyslexia can boost their memory, concentration and motivation; Checklists for identifying pupils' dyslexia.
- Author BiographyGlynis Hannell is a Psychologist in Australia who works as part of a team who provide a range of services for children with learning difficulties and other special needs.
- Author(s)Glynis Hannell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.