All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Dyslexia in the Workplace is a comprehensive guide to how dyslexic adults in employment can improve their skills, and how their employers and other professionals can help. * Offers invaluable insights for overcoming obstacles to success, enhancing workplace efficiency and ensuring that dyslexic employees achieve their full potential * Written in an accessible style that is perfect for professionals and dyslexic individuals alike * Covers related syndromes such as dyspraxia, attention deficit disorder and visual stress * Explores the legal obligations and other issues that are important to workplace managers, especially human resources professionals * Provides authoritative guidance on recent case law relating to dyslexia
- Author BiographyDiana Bartlett is a psychologist specialising in dyslexia, memory, social skills training, language and learning. She works as a one-to-one trainer and adviser for dyslexic adults in the workplace and in higher education.
Sylvia Moody is a clinical psychologist specialising in the assessment of dyslexic adults. She has written award-winning books on dyslexia for teenagers, students and employed adults.
- Author(s)Diana Bartlett,Katherine Kindersley,Sylvia Moody
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight480 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.