All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging workbook accompanies the textbook Dysphagia Assessment and Treatment Planning, Third Edition by Rebecca Leonard and Katherine Kendall. Each chapter of the textbook is represented within the workbook with activities designed to facilitate application of kwledge acquired from the text. Various formats are implemented, including quiz questions, figure or picture labeling, case-based problem-solving (descriptive and utilizing media associated with text chapters), application of videofluorographic and FEES measures or ratings, and report writing. For all activities, answers or model responses are provided at the end of the workbook for the reader's reference. The activities provided in the Dysphagia Assessment and Treatment Planning Workbook, Third Edition help readers improve their ability to understand and implement clinical instruction in the area of dysphagia.
- Author BiographyRebecca Leonard, Ph.D. is a professor in the Dept. of Otolaryngology/HNS at the University of California, Davis. She is also the Clinical Director of the Voice-Speech-Swallowing Center in the ENT Clinic at the U. C. Davis Medical Center. She is a member of the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association, and she is an ASHA Fellow. Dr. Julie Barkmeier-Kraemer is a professor in the Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the University of California, Davis. She is also a member of the Voice-Speech-Swallowing Center team, an affiliated member of the Center for Neuroscience and member of the faculty for the Neuroscience Graduate Group.
- Author(s)Julie Barkmeier-Kraemer,Rebecca Leonard
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.