All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a concise, readable explanation of the theory of dysphagia and bridges that with material on clinical application. Covering both adult and paediatric swallowing assessment, treatment and management, the book will provide clinicians with common clinical presentations of dysphagia and a framework for a problem based learning approach.
- Author BiographyJulie A. Y . Cichero, Private Speech Pathology Consultant, Brisbane, Australia. Bruce E. Murdoch, Professor and Head of Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology, The University of Queensland, Australia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight915 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBruce E. Murdoch,Julie Cichero
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.