All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWith the high prevalence of chronic pulmonary diseases, including asthma, COPD, and interstitial lung disease, physicians need to recognize the cause of dyspnea and kw how to treat it so that patients can cope effectively with this distressing symptom. Detailing recent developments and treatment methods, this revised and updated third edition of Dyspnea: Mechanisms, Measurement, and Management includes new chapters on gender-based differences in dyspnea and explores guidelines for treating the condition in challenging special populations, including in the aged, in pregnancy and obesity, and in palliative care settings. With three sections spanning the mechanisms of dyspnea, measurement and assessment strategies, and management techniques, this book provides pulmologists and other healthcare professionals the vital information needed to understand this complex symptom.
- Author BiographyDonald A. Mahler, M.D. Professor of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA Denis E. O'Donnell, M.D. Professor of Medicine, Queens University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDenis E. O'Donnell,Donald A. Mahler
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.