All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book-length critical study of E.B. White, the American essayist and author of Stuart Little, Charlotte's Web, The Trumpet of the Swan . G. Douglas Atkins focuses on White and the writing life, offering detailed readings of the major essays and revealing White's distinctiveness as an essayist.
- Author BiographyG. Douglas Atkins is a professor of English at the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)G. Douglas Atkins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight251 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.