All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionE-baby is the story of Jamie LaRusso, a single mother who has raised her two sons and is ready to start living life on her own again. After moving to a new town, she meets a man at work who becomes her best friend. One summer day as they are lounging at a swimming pool, they agree it would be great to have a baby together as long as they didn't have to raise it. Creating a baby and putting it up for adoption seems like a good plan until their friend Lorene is mistakenly convinced they are going to try to sell the baby on eBay. Through an unpredictable chain of events, their story reaches Michael Olsen, a producer of reality television for ABC. He creates E-baby, the first reality show where couples are in competition to adopt a baby on national television. Each week as viewers vote ather couple off the show, the emotional stakes get higher for Jamie and the father of E-baby. They realize that thing could have prepared them for living in the middle of a reality show.
- Author BiographyRobert Martin is a writer and actor from Erie, PA. In addition to teaching high school English and drama, he was also a secondary guidance counselor for the Millcreek Township School District. Robert was a founding member of Tennessee Backporch, a Country/Western band, serving as bass player and vocalist for fourteen years. His theatrical credits include many roles at the Erie Playhouse. He has performed professionally at the Beck Center in Cleveland, OH, and summer stock at the Mt. Gretna Theatre near Hershey, PA. He appeared in the 2002 film, The Mothman Prophesies. Robert has written more than a dozen murder mysteries and Medieval Feasts which have been performed throughout Pennsylvania. E-baby is his first novel.
- Author(s)Robert Martin
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.