All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis module explains how to translate e-business strategies to applications that can be developed and deployed to serve the business needs. This is one module of an extensive handbook that systematically discusses how to translate e-business strategies to working solutions by using the latest distributed computing techlogies. The chapters of this module introduce e-business strategic analysis, discuss the key applications that support the e-business strategies, introduce a systematic methodology that describes how to plan and execute the application (re) engineering efforts at an enterprise level, and give a quick overview of the IT infrastructure that enables these strategies. Specific topics include a) e-business evolution into Next Generation Real-time Enterprises, b) the role of eMarkets, ERPs, CRMs, ASPs, eprocurement, supply chains, portals, mobile applications, data warehouses and data mining to address strategic issues, c) an overall step-by-step planning methodology that shows how to translate business strategies to e-business applications and how to engineer new and re-engineer existing applications, d) the key building blocks of IT infrastructure (networks, middleware, platforms) needed to translate strategies to solutions, and e) state of the practice (case studies), market (commercial products), and art (research and development trends).of e-business applications. Chapters of the module also include several real life examples and case studies to highlight practical applications. Additional information and instructor material available from author website (www.amjadumar.com).
- Author(s)Amjad Umar
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight540 g
- Width210 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.