E-Learning and the Academic Library: Essays on Innovative Initiatives by McFarland & Co Inc (Paperback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on academic libraries and librarians who are extending the boundaries of e-learning, this collection of essays presents new ways of using information and communication techlogies to create learning experiences for a variety of user communities. Chapters feature e-learning projects involving MOOCs (massive open online courses), augmented reality, chatbots and other invative applications. Contributors describe the process of project development, from determination of need, to exploration of tools, project design and user assessment.
- Author BiographyScott Rice is the coordinator of Technology Services at Belk Library and Information Commons at Appalachian State University, USA. He has also served as the E-Learning Librarian for Belk Library. His research interests include e-learning and the use of games in education. He lives in Boone, North Carolina. Margaret N. Gregor is the Instructional Materials Center Coordinator and the Martha and Nancy Lee Bivens Distinguished Scholar for Children and Reading at Appalachian State University, USA. Her research interests are e-learning and the importance, use, and impact of teaching with children's literature. She lives in Boone, North Carolina.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMargaret N. Gregor,Scott Rice
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.