All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogical advances have created the ability to put lectures, tutorials, and student activities online for academic instructors. However, for most teachers, especially those accustomed to traditional delivery methods, this creates a daunting task that involves radical re-skilling and effort. E-Learning for Geographers: Online Materials, Resources, and Repositories draws lessons from a unique collaboration of an international team of geographers, educationalists and computer scientists in developing learning materials. Descriptions and access to the learning resources developed in the geography topic areas is provided to the reader along with general guidance relevant to all who intend to work in an array of applications within the vibrant and growing field of electronic/online learning.
- Author BiographyPhilip Rees and Louise Mackay, University of Leeds, UK. David Martin, University of Southampton, UK. Helen Durham, University of Leeds, UK.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1128 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Martin,Helen Durham,Louise Mackay,Philip Rees
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.