All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis masterly biography, w reissued and updated with new illustrations, traces Kauffer's life and assembles a formidable body of his best work. Haworth-Booth explores the complex individual behind the work, his relationships with clients and the friends - T.S. Eliot, Roger Fry, Aldous Huxley and Marianne Moore among them - who championed his efforts to make advertising 'worthy of the civilisation that needs it'.
- Author BiographyMark Haworth-Booth was formerly Senior Curator of Photographs at the V&A Museum, where he curated numerous ground-breaking exhibitions of photography. He is Visiting Professor of Photography at the University of Arts, London, and the author of several books, including Photography: An Independent Art (V&A 1997) and most recently Things (2005).
- Author(s)Mark Haworth-Booth
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publications
- Content Note120 illustrations, (100 colour )
- Weight728 g
- Width248 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.