All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $30.55Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionBarron's growing list of E-Z Series titles are new, updated, and improved versions of Barron's longtime popular Easy Way books. New cover designs reflect the all-new interior layouts, which feature extensive two-color treatment, a fresh, modern typeface, and more graphic material than ever. These books are self-teaching manuals designed to improve students' grades in a wide variety of academic and practical subjects. Skill levels range between senior high school and college-101 standards. All titles present detailed reviews of the target subject plus short quizzes and longer tests to help students assess their learning progress. All exercises and tests come with answers. This handy brush-up for students and general readers reviews the basics of arithmetic as it's used in practical, everyday situations. Topics covered include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, percentages, units of measurement, and word problems.
- Author(s)Edward Williams
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight930 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.