All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-teaching textbook for language students focuses on correct grammatical construction and word usage in Spanish. Covered in detail are parts of speech, verb tenses, regular and irregular verbs, sentence structure, interrogative sentences, the conditional and subjunctive moods, and more. The book is filled with practice exercises and answers. Charts, graphs, diagrams, instructive line illustrations, and where appropriate, amusing cartoons help to make learning E-Z. Barron's E-Z books are self-teaching manuals focused to improve students' grades across a wide array of academic and practical subjects. For most subjects, the skill level ranges between senior high school and college standards. E-Z books review their subjects in detail, using both short quizzes and longer tests to help students gauge their learning progress. All exercises and tests come with answers. Subject heads and key phrases are set in a second colour as an easy reference aid.
- Author(s)Boris Corredor
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleE-Z Series
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.