E-myth Mastery: The Seven Essential Disciplines for Building a World Class Company by Michael E. Gerber (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the phemenal success of The E-Myth Revisited , best-selling author Michael Gerber presents the next step in his program, E-Myth Mastery . A practical, real-world program that is implemented real-time into your business, Gerber teaches the listener to understand why the entrepreneur is so critical to the success of any enterprise, matter how small or large, and why the mindset of an entrepreneur is so integral to the operating reality of an organization, small business, or other enterprise. He then covers seven essential skills: Leadership, Marketing, Money, Management, Lead Conversion, Lead Generation and Client Fulfilment. In each, Gerber explains the principles to be learned, and he provides case studies and examples. Gerber ties it all together by helping listeners put the pieces together in an E-Myth Business, an E-Myth Practice and an E-Myth Enterprise.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Gerber is a true legend of entrepreneurship. INC. magazine called him the World's #1 Small Business Guru. He is the Co-Founder and Chairman of Michael E. Gerber Companies-a group of highly unique enterprises dedicated to creating world-class start-ups and entrepreneurs in every industry and economy-a company that transforms the way small business owners grow their companies and which has evolved into an empire over its history of nearly three decades.
- Author(s)Michael E. Gerber
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.